Who should apply?
We warmly welcome applications from creative designers who have a strong interest in doing corporate designs, and very importantly, is a very responsible and pro-active individual. You will be ensured to have plenty of hands on experience and ongoing opportunities to learn on the job. As a Creative Lead, you will be involved in the conceptualising of creative ideas, creative direction and management of projects. You may also take on the role of meeting and liaising with clients to present design concepts.
As a Creative Lead, you will be heavily involved in the following:
- Conceptualising and Designing Brand Identities which includes logos, business cards, stationery, brand guide development and photography style for companies
- Designing of Website interface to be in-line with brand's visual identity
- Designing of Print materials such as brochures, catalogs, posters, advertisements, packaging etc for companies' marketing campaigns and events
- Creative Direction, Project Management and Liaison with clients
Applicant should possess the following qualities:
- Highly Responsible
- Ability to Lead
- Ability to Communicate with Team and Customers
Applicant should possess deep interest and basic skills in the following:
- Brand Identity, Print and Web Design
- Acumen for Corporate Designs
- Ability to do digital illustrations or Flash animations is not compulsory, but would be a plus.
Applicant must be familiar with the following software:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Basic Flash Knowledge
- Knowledge on Advance Flash, ActionScripting is not compulsory but would be a plus.
To apply, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name
- Email & Contact Number
- Relevant Software Skill
- Relevant Experience
- Expected Salary